- 1200 Tices Lane, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- 5 Penn Plaza, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10001
Personnel: More than 80 full-time and flex employees
- Jules C. Frankel, CPA, MBA
- Edward I. Guttenplan, CPA, CGMA, MBA
- Michael LoVerde, CPA, CGMA
- William J. McDevitt, CPA, CVA
- Annette Murray, CPA, CVA
- Vinay S. Navani, CPA, CGMA, MBA, MST
- Sefi Silverstein, CPA
- H. Edward Wilkin, III, CPA
- Carol Donatiello Iocca, CPA, CGMA
- Brian D. Geissler, CPA
- Deborah A. Norwicke, CPA
- Karen A. Schirmacher, CPA, MST
- Named the #1 “Best Accounting Firm to Work for” in the country (among medium size firms) by Accounting Today in 2010 and has been listed as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” from 2008 - 2013.
- One of the "Best Accounting Firms to Work For" by Accounting Today in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Named the #1 “Best Place to Work” in New Jersey (among medium size companies) by NJBIZ in 2007. Has been listed as one of the “Best Place to Work” from 2005 - 2014, including repeatedly ranking as the top medium-size accounting firm by NJBIZ in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Managing Partner and Co-founder Ed Guttenplan was named a “Managing Partner Elite” by Accounting Today Magazine in their 2013 list of the top 10 Managing Partners in the United States.