At Wilkin & Guttenplan, we have a team of skilled professionals dedicated to your financial success. We help our entertainment and professional sports clients manage their financial health in order to sustain the lifestyle they desire for many years to come.
Our professionals work with you to develop immediate and long-term tax strategies and create a detailed financial plan for the future. Throughout the entire process, maximizing your wealth is our main focus.
Our areas of expertise include tax planning and preparation, budgeting, forecasting, accounts payable and other concierge / family office accounting services. Our professionals are familiar with your needs and well prepared to help you manage your financial life, personally and professionally.
Wealth Management / Tax Planning, Preparation and Compliance
Our tax planning and wealth management is extensive. We begin by reviewing your anticipated earnings and long-term cash projections. We discuss your financial goals with you and then work with you to implement strategies to minimize your tax liability and increase your wealth. And since we prepare a significant number of tax returns for athletes and entertainers, we are familiar with multi-state taxation and any applicable deductions. Our services include:
- Preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns
- Planning and implementation of tax minimization strategies
- State residency planning
- Philanthropic planning and execution
- Estate and trust planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Concierge/Family Office Services
For athletes and entertainers, the time spent not working is often spent on family, travel and business-related issues. Wilkin & Guttenplan has a suite of concierge / family office services designed to significantly reduce stress in our clients' lives while ensuring their financial security. Services we can provide include:
- Maintenance of bank accounts
- Bill payment services
- Personal recordkeeping
- Cash flow management
- Create/implement monthly budgets and accounting reports
- Produce forecasted cash flow statements
- Assistance in achieving financial objectives and goals