Do You Have a Trusted Advisor?
At Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. we have the personal experience of building a professional firm from the beginning. This real life experience has given us insight into what it takes to build a "best practices" professional firm. With over 30 years of experience we can offer the accounting, business, and technology services needed to keep professional firms on course to become and maintain a quality organization.
We assist attorneys, consultants, engineers and health care professionals as well as other consulting firms in taking full advantage of the options offered by being in a private practice. In addition to the traditional accounting, audit, tax planning and compliance services we can also assist you in addressing issues such as:
- 360° Employee evaluations
- Compensation planning
- College funding
- Practice/performance management
- Retirement planning
- Estate/tax planning
- Time and billing systems
- Accounting and bookkeeping systems
- Firm and partner budgeting and performance evaluation
- Valuation/succession planning
- Single audit act compliance
- Merger structuring, planning and due diligence
- Dispute counselling
- Year end and ongoing tax planning
We believe that it is our responsibility to provide timely advice and service, as well as, assist in structuring business and transactions so that professionals and their families can achieve their overall long-term goals.