In the real estate industry, they say location is everything. However, smart real estate owners know that it's also important to have experienced advisors in their corner.
The real estate group at Wilkin & Guttenplan has nearly 30 years of experience helping our real estate clients achieve the best possible results for their properties. Using our understanding of industry issues, we are able to identify opportunities and provide guidance for commercial, residential and industrial property developers, owners/investors, managers and closely-held real estate enterprises.
We help our real estate clients meet their goals by working with them to create a plan of action that provides a comprehensive approach to their needs. Our services include:
- Tax planning, consulting and compliance
- Litigation support
- Estate planning/wealth preservation
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Strategic planning
Our real estate group provides a full range of services for all types of properties including:
- Condominiums, co-ops and homeowner associations
- Condominium conversions
- Residential Real Estate, Office Buildings and Mixed Use
- HUD properties
- Industrial/commercial buildings
- Low-income housing
- Multi-family housing
- New construction
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers
Since our inception in 1983, Wilkin & Guttenplan has made a solid commitment to the real estate industry. This includes membership and involvement in a number of trade organizations including:
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Inc. New Jersey (CREWNJ) – Promotes communication and interaction between experienced commercial/industrial real estate professionals in New Jersey.
- Industrial & Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA) – Dedicated to providing networking, education and professional development opportunities to office/industrial real estate brokers and other real estate professionals.
- Institute of Real Estate Management New Jersey (IREM) – Consisting of all types of real estate managers IREM NJ is dedicated to maximizing the value of investment real estate.
- National Homebuilders Association (NAHB) – Trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority
- New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA) – Represents owners, builders, developers and managers of rental homes in New Jersey and suppliers to the multi-family housing industry.
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey – A local chapter of the New Jersey Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders, the association serves all building related industries.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) - NAIOP provides unparalleled networking opportunities, educational programs, research on trends and innovations and strong legislative representation.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) of Northern New Jersey – Organization committed to providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities.