In an industry where change can happen in the space of a single click, success is frequently dependent upon the ability to adapt quickly. Demand often depends on the income of consumers or the profitability of business customer and the profitability of individual technology companies is driven by the ability to develop and market new products.
In an environment such as this, where responsiveness is the key to success, it is critical that you partner with an accounting and consulting firm that understands the complexities of your business and can respond quickly to your needs.
Whether your organization is starting out, you're looking for an exit strategy or the business is at some other stage in its life cycle, the professionals at Wilkin & Guttenplan can help.
Solutions to Rapidly Changing Needs
Whether it's choosing a business entity, reviewing operating agreements or setting up an accounting system, the technology service professionals at Wilkin & Guttenplan have the resources to assist you.
- We understand that for technology companies, raising capital is always a focus. Using our extensive network of attorneys, financial planners, investment bankers and lenders, we can assist in obtaining financing and structuring domestic and foreign-based investments.
- To help you attract and retain top talent, our professionals can work with you to design incentive compensation programs, including stock option plans that fit your organization's goals.
- We understand that losses will be incurred during the pre-revenue stage. We seek to maximize the tax benefit of those losses either currently or in the future by ensuring the best possible legal structure.
For technology companies that are already established, we offer a range of services to help manage the day-to-day operations:
- Hands-on, day-to-day business advice and accounting assistance to help you remain agile and respond quickly to the changing demands of the industry and marketplace.
- Providing audit, review and compilation services to help manage your business and meet the needs of third parties.
- Development of retirement plans that meet your needs
- Cash flow analysis with an eye towards improving the bottom line
- Assistance with the acquisition of subsidiary businesses, domestically and abroad
Our tax professionals have extensive experience working with technology companies. Our services for this industry include:
- Year-round tax planning to minimize taxes and maximize earnings.
- Federal, state and international tax compliance
- Representation at tax examinations
- Planning to take advantage of research incentives such as research tax credits and the New Jersey Technology Tax Transfer Program
- Multi-state tax consulting
Our professionals understand that the business sale or "exit" is always a focus of technology entrepreneurs. We will work with you to:
- Negotiate sale terms
- Create a business succession plan
- Establish an estate planning strategy that provides for the future financial security of you, you family and your loved ones.
- We constantly update our Twitter page for tax saving ideas. Check us out at www.twitter.com/wgtaxcpas.