Law firm of Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman, PC, New York, NY
Barry R. Lewin, Partner
Law firm of J. Sagar Associates, India
Sajai Singh, Partner
Law firm of K&S Partners, India
Calab Gabriel, Senior Partner
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C.
CPAs & Consultants, East Brunswick, NJ
Vinay Navani, Shareholder, CPA
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Some of the questions we’ll cover:
- Is snow expense already over budget?
- What are some of the issues that you should be considering?
- What are some choices and decisions that should be made now?
- What are some snow clearing pricing and service options to consider?
- What are some long term strategies to consider?
- And...some hints to help plan for the future.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Please join us for this important webinar. Learn about:
- Running effective open meetings
- Disclosure of association information
- Board's role in collecting owner assessments
- Gaining membership buy-in on board initiatives
- Best practices on holding elections
- Appropriate board conduct
As Chief Economist of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PA NYNJ), Dr. Heil has a laser focus on the region. This is a great opportunity to hear firsthand, beyond media hyperbole, what is really happening below the surface in our backyard.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
This new Medicare surtax, effective January 1, 2013, will have an impact on many taxpayers with investment income, and has significant implications especially for those involved in real estate activities.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
A number of associations have begun to obtain title to units from severely delinquent unit owners or just obtain the right to rent the unit. Join our panel of experts to learn how your association may be able to rent these units to recoup outstanding assessments. We will discuss the legal aspects as well as possible tax implications.