With more than three decades of experience, Wilkin & Guttenplan provides individuals and closely-held businesses across a wide range of industries with the audit and accounting solutions that meet their needs. Our team helps clients meet their organization goals while enhancing performance.
Audit and assurance services include:
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisition
- Evaluation and implementation of internal control systems
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Forecasts and projections
- Our team brings a depth of expertise and understanding to each engagement.
With our low turnover, clients benefit from the continuity of the same account team year every year. Familiarity with our clients' businesses allows the team to deliver efficient and cost-effective service while being able to provide detailed insights, identify opportunities to improve business operations and offer solutions to maximize profitability and efficiency.
Industry regulators have assured our professional standards and compliance follow the rules of our profession. As a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Wilkin & Guttenplan undergoes peer review every three years. Our most recent review resulted in an unmodified report with no letter of comments.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Certified Public Accountants
- Registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Membership in the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants' Audit and Accounting Interest Group, which provides a forum for New Jersey CPAs to discuss and increase their knowledge of audit and accounting issues covering all audit and accounting practice areas.
- Membership in the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center – a voluntary membership organization that promotes the quality of employee benefit plan audits. Membership requirements include ongoing training, successful peer review, adherence to quality standards and experience.
Let's Achieve Your Goals. Together.