Carol Donatiello Iocca, CPA, CGMA
Carol Donatiello Iocca, a Principal at Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., oversees the firm’s quality control and has over 25 years of public accounting experience. She has considerable experience working with not for profits, closely-held businesses in a wide variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, healthcare and SEC engagements and specializes in servicing real estate (including multi-family housing) and construction clients. Carol also provides peer review services to other accounting firms.
In addition to client service, Carol’s responsibilities at the firm include monitoring the firm’s compliance with professional standards, concurring partner review of the firm’s financial statements, keeping the staff abreast of recent promulgations and technical issues concerning accounting and audit engagements, as well as guiding the firm through the peer review process.
Named an “Outstanding Young Woman in America” as well as one of the NJSCPA’s 2012 “Women of Note” Carol previously worked at regional public accounting firms that specialize in servicing the real estate industry.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Board of Trustees, NJCPA
- Member of the NJCPA Peer Review Executive Committee
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the NJCPA Audit Committee
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past Board Member for St. Mary’s Hospital in Passaic, New Jersey
- Past Chairperson, Finance Committee for St. Mary’s Hospital in Passaic, New Jersey
- Past Chairperson, NJCPA’s Accounting and Auditing Interest Group
- Recipient of the NJCPA Distinguished Service Merit Coin – Standard of Excellence Recognition
- NJCPA 2012 “Women of Note”
Carol graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Pace University. She continues her education through regular continuing professional education (CPE) and educational seminars.