Michael M. LoVerde, CPA, CGMA
Michael LoVerde, a Shareholder of Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., has been with the firm since 1992. He divides his time between accounting, auditing and tax matters. Mike’s accounting clients include technology, software and life science companies, professional athletes, physicians and related health care organizations, and real estate investors/developers.
He has developed an expertise in accounting and tax services for professional athletes. In this capacity, Mike advises such clients in areas such as financial planning, tax compliance, business acquisitions and retirement planning. He has also developed a specialization in accounting packages for small businesses and software for managing real estate developments. Mike spends the balance of his time providing technical guidance to the firm through the quality review process.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike worked both in the private industry and for an international accounting firm.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of NJCPA Sports and Entertainment Committee
- Speaker for NJCPA Sports and Entertainment Annual Conference
- Member of the New Jersey Medical Group Management Association (NJMGMA)
- Speaker for Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter (CAI-NJ)
- Author of various articles relating to Common Interest Realty Associations
Mike graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) from St. John’s University. He continues his education through regular continuing professional education (CPE) and educational seminars.