Gail Rosen, CPA
Shareholder in Charge of the Somerset County Office
Gail Rosen is the Shareholder in Charge of the Somerset County Office at Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. She specializes in tax and accounting services for entrepreneurial businesses, real estate, construction, professional firms, pharmaceutical related industries and individuals. Gail has been a practicing CPA for over 35 years, and is well known and respected in the accounting and business communities. She currently teaches a tax seminar on “Starting Your Own Business” for the Small Business Development Center and has taught tax seminars for the IRS and many other business associations. Gail is frequently featured in local and national publications, and is known for being able to explain complex tax situations in easy to understand, actionable terms.
Prior to joining the firm, Gail founded Gail Rosen CPA, PC and managed this practice from 1983 to when the firm merged with Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. in 2017.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the Board of the Somerset Business Partnership
- Member of the Board of the Small Business Development Center
- Vice President and Founding Board Member of the Crime Stoppers of New Jersey
- Vice President and Founding Board Member Federal and State Tax Committees for the NJCPA
- Earned the prestigious distinction of a “Woman of Influence” by NJBiz
- Named “Outstanding Person in Business & Industry” by the Somerset County Business Partnership
- Awarded “Best of the Best Accountants” by the Courier News
- Named as the “Person To Watch” by Business News of New Jersey
- Honored as “2017 Outstanding Citizen of the Year” by Somerset County Business Partnership
Gail graduated with a Bachelor in Business Administration and Accounting Baruch College. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.