Sefi Silverstein, CPA
Sefi Silverstein, a Shareholder at Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C., has been with the firm since 1985. Sefi specializes in providing tax, accounting and consulting services to closely-held businesses and individuals. Sefi has significant expertise in both business and individual taxation and oversees the firm’s real estate practice group.
Although many of Sefi’s clients are focused in real estate activities, Sefi also provides services to clients in numerous diversified industries as well as high net-worth individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Sefi worked for a Manhattan–based CPA firm.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Board member of the New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA)
- Board member of the Rutgers Center for Real Estate
- Member of NAIOP New Jersey
- Member of the New Jersey Medical Group Management Association (NJMGMA)
- Founder of the Wilkin & Guttenplan Professional Women’s Networking Group
- Former Treasurer of Commercial Real Estate Women of NJ (CREWNJ)
- Former Board Member of the Central New Jersey Jewish Home for the Aged (CNJJHA)
- Former Treasurer of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
Sefi graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Queens College. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.