Janine Zirrith, AAAPM
Janine Zirrith joined Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. in 1985 and was appointed Firm Administrator in 1999. Prior to this appointment, Janine had served as Office Manager of the firm.
As Firm Administrator, Janine is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the firm. In doing so, Janine is committed to maintaining the firm's culture and supporting employees at all levels. She implements the policies and decisions made by the firm's management. Janine coordinates the responsibilities and activities of the accounting and administrative staff. Janine's responsibilities include the scheduling of the accounting and administrative staff ensuring a smooth work flow while promoting efficiency and firm profitability. Janine handles all aspects of office administration, administrative training of all new hires, coordination of employee benefits and other personnel issues.
Janine is also the coordinator of training and orientation for the firm's various internship programs and is key in the firms recruiting efforts through interviewing potential candidates, attending campus career fairs and all areas involved in the select process of seeking potential staff and future leaders of the firm.
In addition, Janine has primary management responsibility for the 30,000 square foot office building owned and occupied by Wilkin & Guttenplan.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- President of the Association for Accounting Administrators (AAA)
- Past President and Founder of the New Jersey Chapter of the Association for Accounting Administrators
- Recipient of the Association for Accounting Administration Distinguished Service Presidential Citation, 2004
- Recipient of the CPA Practice Management Forum’s ACE Award for Excellence in Accounting Administrations, 2005
- Accredited Administrator in Accounting Practice Management (AAAPM)
Janine graduated from Brookdale College.