Leonard Nitti, CPA, MST
Len Nitti, a Principal at Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., joined the firm in 1999. Len has a broad range of clientele including closely-held businesses, high net worth individuals, professional athletes, and real estate entities, including affordable housing, green energy incentives, and urban real estate.
Len’s knowledge in Federal and State taxation extends far beyond the compliance aspect and encompasses planning, research and problem solving. His major areas of concentration in taxation include real estate, partnership, and state and local tax.
Len is a frequent speaker on these topics to CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals through both in-house sessions and seminars sponsored by other organizations. Most recently, Len taught a 7 week class on Real Estate Accounting and Taxation at Monmouth University.
His expertise also includes structuring complex transactions, coordinating voluntary disclosure agreements, exit strategies for real estate owners and identifying tax savings opportunities and other financial incentives for his clients.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the NJCPA’s State Tax Resource Group
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Monmouth-Ocean Development Council (MODC)
- Committee Chair for Monmouth-Ocean Development Council’s Business Growth and Development Committee
- Member of Middlesex County Vocational and Technical School’s Advisory Committee
Len graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Science in Taxation from Rutgers University. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.