Looking for a great way to get real-life experience? This is the place!
We offer two paid programs:
- A winter internship — Winter interns are generally employed from mid-January through the end of March and work between two and four days a week.
- A summer internship — Summer internships start mid-June and end mid-August. Interns work Monday through Thursday.
Look forward to:
- A training program that prepares you for life in a dynamic CPA firm
- Practical, on-the-job accounting, auditing and tax experience
- Mentoring from seasoned professionals to ensure that you are staying on track
- Working in a professional, friendly and challenging environment
- Attending client meetings with partners and staff
- Getting to know our dynamic firm and why W&G just might be the right fit for your career
- A declared accounting major
- A college junior
- A reliable mode of transportation
- No experience necessary, just a strong desire to experience life in a CPA firm, to roll up your sleeves and be part of the team.
Want to learn more?
We regularly recruit at the following schools. Students at these schools should contact their placement office about our next upcoming visit:
- The College of New Jersey
- Monmouth University
- Ramapo College
- Rider University
- Rutgers – Newark
- Rutgers – New Brunswick
- University of Delaware