Who is Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C.?
Founded in 1983, Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. is a leading accounting and consulting firm based in East Brunswick, New Jersey. We serve closely-held/middle market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, medical/healthcare practices and a multitude of real estate entities, as well as niche markets such as sports and entertainment. Our areas of expertise include auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, international commerce, litigation support and tax/trust & estate solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Act as a business advisor to global companies and understand the life cycle from start to finish
• Lead and manage projects while taking on new initiatives
• Conduct research and review for U.S. and foreign tax laws and regulations related to international tax planning strategies and other transactions
• Identify and execute tax planning opportunities
• Provide technical tax support on transactions and activities
• Prepare and review forms and related work papers for U.S. owned foreign entities
This job may be for you if:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• You have your CPA license of J.D.
• You have prior tax experience with domestic closely-held businesses and individuals
• You have international tax experience or a desire to learn about international tax
• You maintain outstanding collaboration skills
• You are able to multi-task
• NJBiz has ranked us as one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in New Jersey
• We are consistently named a Best Place to Work in New Jersey
• Accounting Today named us one of the Best Accounting Firms to work
• We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
We believe in equal opportunity:
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Click here to apply!