Who is Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C.?
Founded in 1983, Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. is a leading accounting and consulting firm based in East Brunswick, New Jersey. We serve closely-held/middle market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, medical/healthcare practices and a multitude of real estate entities, as well as niche markets such as sports and entertainment. Our areas of expertise include auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, international commerce, litigation support and tax/trust & estate solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Experience a program designed to provide real world experience with the potential of full-time employment upon graduation
• Assist in performing audits, reviews, compilations and tax compliance
• Work on varied client assignments, both in-office and “out in the field”
• Work with a partner and understand both audit and tax
This job may be for you if:
• You are a college junior or senior with a major in Accounting
• You are able to work three-four days per week and enjoy a flexible schedule
• You are seeking a winter (mid-January through April 15th) or summer internship (mid-June through mid-August)
• You have an interest in working for a medium-sized firm
• You possess strong interpersonal skills
• You have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• You maintain solid academic credentials
• NJBiz has ranked us as one of the Top 25 Accounting Firms in New Jersey
• We are consistently named a Best Place to Work in New Jersey
• Accounting Today named us one of the Best Accounting Firms to work
• We were voted as the best place to Work for Millennials in the United States
We believe in equal opportunity:
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Click here to apply!