There's a reason we're at the top of their lists. Shouldn't we be at the top of yours?
Wilkin & Guttenplan has been listed as a top-ranked mid-sized accounting firm on Accounting Today's list of Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the USA since 2008. We were also named as the #1 Best Accounting Firm to Work For in the USA by Accounting Today in 2010, an honor which was almost 30 years in the making. In addition, we've been listed on the NJBiz Best Places to Work in New Jersey list for the last 7 years including again earning the title of Best Place to Work in New Jersey among mid-sized employers in 2007.
We believe that all of these awards are due in part to our belief in a work/life balance for our team members. From the beginning the firm's culture has been based on one where team members have the tools they need to excel and the flexibility to also enjoy their success.
Do you want a career with a firm who understands that you have a personal life? W&G is always looking for new candidates to join our award-winning team. If you, or someone you know, is interested in finding out more about the opportunities available, click here to apply.
- Rated the #1 Mid-Sized Firm to work for in both the United States and in New Jersey
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits
- Strongly committed to the professional growth of our associates with ample advancement opportunities
- You will have a life - We enable a quality life/work balance
- Experience varied/diverse assignments
- You can get paid for overtime or bank it to take additional time off
- Receive timely performance recognition, feedback and guidance
- Management is accessible, approachable and responsive
- Enjoy a comfortable and fun working environment in newly renovated space
- Everyone will know your name
Let's Achieve Your Career Goals.Together.
Achieve more with Wilkin & Guttenplan. Tell us your career goals and, together, we'll make them happen. Please review our current Career Opportunities.