Speakers & attendees at the Indian American Family Business Growth Conference
Saul Ewing, PNC and Wilkin & Guttenplan PC joined together to host the Indian American Family Business Growth Conference at The Heldrich Hotel on June 4th, 2015.
Representatives of the host companies, along with expert panelists and guest speaker, spoke about the unique issues facing family owned businesses along with strategic topics related to growing business performance. The educational conference focused on aspects of access to capital, building a motivated team, estate planning, exit strategies, integrating non-family employees, and much more.
Additionally, our special guest, Navneet Puri, Ph.D., Founder, Innopharma, Inc., spoke about his experience of creating and growing Innopharma into a world class company.
June 5, 2015 – Wilkin & Guttenplan is pleased to announce that Sefi Silverstein, CPA, a Shareholder of the firm, has been appointed to the Center for Real Estate at Rutgers Business School’s Advisory Board.
The Mission of The Center for Real Estate at Rutgers Business School is to develop and shape the next generation of real estate leaders by developing a rigorous curriculum for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Advisory Board members represent a diverse group of leaders in a variety of fields related to the real estate industry who are brought together to interact with students and set the academic course for the Center. “I am honored and excited to be a part of this new venture – participating on an Advisory Board comprised of the most influential real estate leaders in the State who are focused on helping to develop New Jersey’s future leaders” said Sefi Silverstein.
- Congratulations On Another Leadership Role!
- NJBIZ Announces Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., Certified Public Accountants and Consultants as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in New Jersey: Small/medium companies
- WG India Seminar
- The Coveted NJCPA Distinguished Service Medallion
- New Jersey CPA magazine’s “CPA-List"
- Congratulations to Ed Guttenplan on his appointment as the new Secretary of the 2014/2015 Executive Committee of the New Jersey Society of CPAs