Shareholder Gail Rosen explains W&G’s proactive approach to tax prep in Accounting Today’s “Set and Go: Preparers Ready Themselves for Next Season.”
W&G's Tim Torres explains what the so-called “exit tax” is and what form to file for your tax return with NJBiz Brain. Read the article here!
W&G's Megan Newby discusses how the NJ retiree tax break is an all or nothing situation with NJBiz Brain. Read the article here!
- Times are Changing and so are the Ways That Tax Preparers Check Their Math
- Principal Karen Artasanchez Weighs In On The Importance Of Paying Quarterly Taxes
- Managing Shareholder Edward Guttenplan Discusses Diversity and Inclusion in the Accounting Profession
- Shareholder William McDevitt Shares his Thoughts with the Asbury Park Press Regarding the GOP Tax Plan
- Ed Wilkin Discusses The Power of Relationships
- Susan Klimcsak Discusses Taxation on Social Security