When opportunity knocks, even the best laid long term plans can change. That is exactly what happened to Gail Rosen when she accepted a dinner invitation with two of the partners at W&G. Find out how Gail’s story unfolded in “What I Learned From My Merger,” and read some of her best advice for those anticipating or going through a merger.
Managing Shareholder Ed Guttenplan discusses one of the prime challenges facing companies in M&A, client retention, with Tax Pro Today. Read all about it here!
W&G's Megan Newby discusses whether or not income from Muni bonds counts towards New Jersey's retiree tax break with NJBiz Brain. Read the article here!
- Shareholder Gail Rosen Shares Her Thoughts on Smart End-of-Year Tax Moves For Clients
- Timothy Torres Discusses NJ Retirement Taxes
- Lauren Landolfi Answers More Questions on Capital Gains and Stock Swaps for NJ Money Help
- Manager Stephanie Holston Discusses Senior Freeze Income
- Megan Newby Discusses New Jersey's Pension Exclusion Income Amount
- Principal Len Nitti Discusses the Senior Freeze Program with NJMoneyHelp.com