Brittany Fedun is a Manager with WilkinGuttenplan and specializes in accounting services for closely-held businesses, providing them with audits, reviews, compilations and tax services. In addition, she is involved in several employee benefit plan audits.
Prior to joining WilkinGuttenplan, Brittany worked as a staff accountant for one of the Big Four accounting firms where she provided audit and review work for a diverse client base. Her experience included working with publicly traded companies where she assisted with financial statement reporting and internal control recommendations.
Brittany is currently the Director for the Middlesex Somerset Chapter of the NJCPA, where her involvement includes planning continuing professional education credits for fellow CPA’s. Additionally, Brittany is a founding board member of the East Brunswick Regional Chamber of Commerce and an advisory board member of the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Rutgers University, which strive to engage and promote growth amongst the business community.
Professional and Civic Achievements
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Director NJCPA Somerset/Middlesex County Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, East Brunswick Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Board Member, New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Rutgers University
Brittany graduated with a Bachelor and Master of Science in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey