Mary Kate, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has over 25 years of experience in the real estate industry specializing in the audits of cooperatives and condominiums in the New York metropolitan area. Her experience includes providing audit and tax services, as well as advising clients in the areas of internal control, accounting systems, annual and long term budgeting, and accumulating and investing reserves.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Serves on the American Bar Association Condominiums and Cooperatives Subcommittee
- Serves on the New York State Bar Association Cooperatives and Condominiums Committee
- Money Counter for her local New Jersey Parish
- Served Previously as President and Secretary of the Home and School Association and on the Education Committee of Our Lady of Consolation Academy
Mary Kate graduated with a Bachelor of Science from LeMoyne College. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New York
- New York Condominiums and Co-Ops