Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C., Certified Public Accountants & Consultants is one of New Jersey's top 20 accounting firms*, providing specialized services for:
- Closely-Held and Middle-Market businesses
- Professional Practices
- The Real Estate Industry
- Not-for-Profit Organizations.
Our expertise includes:
- Auditing, Compilations, Reviews & Financial Statement Preparation
- International Commerce
- Litigation Support
- Tax/Trust & Estate Solutions
- 1200 Tices Lane, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- 555 Fifth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Personnel: More than 80 full-time and flex employees
- Jules C. Frankel, CPA, MBA
- Edward I. Guttenplan, CPA, CGMA, MBA
- Carol Koransky, CPA, MBA
- Michael LoVerde, CPA, CGMA
- William J. McDevitt, CPA, CVA
- Annette Murray, CPA
- Vinay S. Navani, CPA, CGMA, MBA, MST
- Leonard Nitti, CPA, MST
- Mohammed Salyani, CPA, FCCA (UK)
- Sefi Silverstein, CPA
- H. Edward Wilkin, III, CPA
- Carol Donatiello Iocca, CPA, CGMA
- Brian D. Geissler, CPA
- Deborah A. Norwicke, CPA
- Karen A. Schirmacher, CPA, MST
- Named the #1 “Best Accounting Firm to Work for” in the country (among medium size firms) by Accounting Today in 2010 and has been listed as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” since 2008.
- Named the #1 “Best Place to Work” in New Jersey (among medium size companies) by NJBIZ in 2007. Has been listed as one of the “Best Place to Work” from 2005 - 2015, including repeatedly ranking as the top medium-size accounting firm by NJBIZ from 2005 - 2012.
- Managing Partner and Co-founder Ed Guttenplan was named a “Managing Partner Elite” by Accounting Today Magazine in their 2013 list of the top 10 Managing Partners in the United States.
- Sole New Jersey company named by The Center for Generational Kinetics and Best Companies Group on the inaugural list of Best Places to Work for Millennials in 2015.