Looking for a great way to get real-life experience? This is the place!
WG offers two different paid programs
Winter interns are generally employed from mid-January through the end of March and work between three and four days a week.
Summer Internship – Combined Audit & Tax – East Brunswick, NJ (Remote)
Summer interns are generally employed from mid-June through mid-August and work Monday through Thursday.
WG offers a flexible work environment and allows interns to work in the office whenever they wish.
About Our Programs
Our internship program is an opportunity to experience a mid-size accounting firm and all it has to offer. The program includes onboarding and training moderated by the firm’s various accounting professionals. In addition to formal onboarding, interns will receive continual on-the-job training, and feedback will be given to interns throughout the internship to improve their technical and professional skill sets. Interns will also be assigned a “buddy” who will serve as a guide to answer questions about topics such as the CPA exam, transitioning from college to the workplace, and as a continual resource even after the internship ends. At WilkinGuttenplan we believe in teamwork and our interns are an integral part of our team.
Learn more below.
- Introduction to our firm, departments and various services offered
- Accounting software applications and their usage
- Audit procedures and preparation of work papers
- Financial statement preparation
- Tax extension and return preparation
- A declared accounting major
- A college junior or higher
- A reliable mode of transportation
- No experience necessary, just a strong desire to experience life in a CPA firm, to roll up your sleeves and be part of the team
- Experience a program designed to provide real world experience with the potential of full-time employment upon graduation
- Assist in performing audits, reviews, compilations and tax compliance
- Work on varied client assignments, both in-office and “out in the field”
- Work with all levels of staff to understand both audit and tax
You can look forward to
- A training program that prepares you for life in a dynamic CPA firm
- Practical, on-the-job experience in both audit and tax
- Mentoring from seasoned professionals to ensure that you are staying on track
- Working in a professional, friendly and challenging environment
- Shadowing opportunities and special projects that allow you to engage with partners and staff
- Getting to know why WilkinGuttenplan has consistently been ranked as one of the best places to work in both New Jersey and the country
Meet our On-Campus Recruiting Team!
WG's Most Frequently Visited Campuses
If you don’t attend one of these schools, contact us for more information.