WilkinGuttenplan provides individuals and closely-held businesses across a wide range of industries with audit and accounting solutions that meet their needs.
Our Services Include:
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisition
- Evaluation and implementation of internal control systems
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Forecasts and projections
Our team brings a depth of expertise and understanding to each engagement. With our low turnover, clients benefit from consistency and quality year over year. Familiarity with our clients’ businesses allows the team to deliver efficient and cost-effective service while being able to provide detailed insights, identify opportunities to improve business operations and offer solutions to maximize profitability and efficiency.
We can assist organizations with a multitude of technical accounting consulting and financial reporting needs including:
- Complex accounting and financial reporting
- New standards implementation
- Global accounting assistance
- Emerging technology adoption
- Capital markets services including IPO readiness advisory, SPAC investments, and SEC reporting and managed services
Industry regulators have assured our professional standards and compliance follow the rules of our profession. As a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, WilkinGuttenplan undergoes peer review every three years. Our most recent review resulted in an unmodified report with no letter of comments.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Certified Public Accountants
- Registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Membership in the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Audit and Accounting Interest Group, which provides a forum for New Jersey CPAs to discuss and increase their knowledge of audit and accounting issues covering all audit and accounting practice areas.
- Membership in the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center – a voluntary membership organization that promotes the quality of employee benefit plan audits. Membership requirements include ongoing training, successful peer review, adherence to quality standards and experience.