At WilkinGuttenplan, we understand that technology is critical to the success of your business. Our highly skilled and accessible team of professionals provides an efficient and turn-key solution, giving you peace of mind, solving issues before they become problems.
Our comprehensive suite of technology services includes:
- Technology Strategy and Consultation Our clients typically do not have full-time in-house IT personnel. They rely on us to assess their needs, watch for upcoming trends, and present innovative solutions that provide tangible business benefits.
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance We leverage advanced diagnostic tools to monitor the health of our clients’ computer networks 24 hours a day. By identifying and correcting small issues immediately, we can prevent them from disrupting your business. In addition, we follow a detailed preventative maintenance program on every one of our clients’ PCs to keep things running smoothly.
- Responsive Technical Support When things don’t go as planned, we strive to provide a concierge-level support experience unlike any other “tech support” call you’ve made. Our fast response times, experienced professional engineers, and advanced diagnostic tools will help you get back up and running in no time.
- Airtight Security When it comes to the security of our clients’ networks, we don’t take any chances. That’s why we provide our clients with leading antivirus software and hardware-based network firewalls.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Your data is one of your company’s most important assets – one you can’t afford to lose. Let us help you sleep comfortably knowing that your data is adequately protected from dangers such as accidental deletion, hardware failure, and natural disaster. We also recognize that downtime represents a significant cost, and we offer options for rapid recovery from a disaster either onsite or in the cloud.
- Communication and Collaboration Tools Email is the lifeblood of most modern organizations; yet many are still using outdated systems that hurt productivity. We partner with several of the leading productivity vendors, such as Microsoft and Google, so that we can bring you the right solution that works best for your business.
Whether you currently outsource your IT support or are looking to compliment your existing staff, we can help you keep your IT environment available and running efficiently so you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Technology strategy and consultation
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Responsive technical support
- Managed security including firewall and antivirus protection
- Near real-time backup and disaster recovery
- Email and communication tools
- Hardware and software recommendations tailored to your needs