Do You Have a Trusted Advisor?
At WilkinGuttenplan we have the personal experience and expertise in building a professional firm from its infancy. Our many experiences with building WilkinGuttenplan and other firms has given us insight into what it takes to build a “best practices” professional firm. With over 30 years of experience we can offer the accounting, business, and technology services needed to keep professional firms on course to become and stay a quality organization.
Our Clients Include:
- Law firms
- Others in the services profession
In addition to the traditional accounting, audit, tax planning and compliance services we can also assist you in addressing issues such as:
- 360° Employee evaluations
- Compensation planning
- College funding
- Practice/performance management
- Retirement planning
- Estate/tax planning
- Time and billing systems
- Accounting and bookkeeping systems
- Firm and partner budgeting and performance evaluation
- Valuation/succession planning
- Single audit act compliance
- Merger structuring, planning and due diligence
- Dispute counseling
- Year end and ongoing tax planning
We believe that it is our responsibility to provide timely advice and service, as well as, assist our clients with managing their business operations so that they can achieve their overall long-term goals.
We continually build on our technical capabilities by providing industry-specific training to our staff. We also share this knowledge with our clients by providing educational seminars/webcasts. We provide complimentary CLE for attorneys.