Heidi Dreyfuss, a Senior Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. She divides her time between accounting, auditing, and tax matters, focusing on closely-held businesses and their owners in various industries. She provides various services to clients, including audits, reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures, consulting accounting, and tax services.
She has a broad base of clients and has worked with development-stage companies, US-based wholly-owned subsidiaries of foreign companies, and companies in the professional services, technology & life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, financial services, and real estate industries, as well as not-for-profit organizations and employee benefit plans. Heidi also has experience working with high-net-worth individuals as well.
Professional and Civic Achievements
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Member of TechUnited
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Treasurer, New Jersey Scholars Program
Heidi graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (magna cum laude) from Rider University. She continues her education through regular continuing professional education (CPE) and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Certified Information Technology Professional Designation (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant Designation (CGMA)