Heidi Dreyfuss, a Senior Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. She divides her time between accounting, auditing and tax matters, with a focus on closely-held businesses and their owners, in a variety of industries. She provides a variety of services to clients including audits, reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures, consulting accounting and tax services.
She has a broad base of clients and has worked with development-stage companies, US-based wholly-owned subsidiaries of foreign companies, and companies in the professional services, technology & life sciences, manufacturing, financial services, and real estate industries as well as not-for-profit organizations and employee benefit plans.
Professional and Civic Achievements
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member New Jersey Technology Council
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Treasurer, New Jersey Scholars Program
Heidi graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (magna cum laude) from Rider University. She continues her education through regular continuing professional education (CPE) and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Certified Information Technology Professional Designation (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant Designation (CGMA)