Wilkin & Guttenplan Professional Growth Academy Presents: Training for Property Managers
Available for breakfast meetings and lunch and learns. Please see attached PDF for training seminars.
Wilkin & Guttenplan's quarterly community associations newsletter, the Community Property Advisor is a great resource for community associations. Please feel free to review our latest issue and archive of all issues or to see an index of past articles please scroll down.
Community Property Advisor Articles Index
Asset & Liability Management
- Has Snow Blown Your Budget?
- Coordinating Your Engineering Study Update with Your Annual Operating Budget
Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Best Practices for Collecting Delinquent Receivables
- Community Associations and Federal Identity Theft Requirements
- Fraud: Vigilance is Key
- Making Tenants Part of Your Community
- State of New Jersey Annual Report Filing Goes Online
- The Queenston Common Case: The Court Upholds Actions of a Diligent Board
- What is a Board Member’s “Fiduciary Duty?”
- Where Two or More are Gathered…Community Association Clubs: Challenges and Perspectives (Part I)
- Where Two or More are Gathered…Community Association Clubs: Challenges and Perspectives (Part II)
Other Community Association Articles Written by W&G
- Active Adult Communities Require Active Understanding – Development New Jersey 03/07
- Associations and Bank Loans: Things to Consider
- Financial Impact of Hurricane Irene 09/11
- Red Flags Rule for Community Associations
- Striving for a Successful Transition Process
- The Challenges of Having Clubs in Active Adult Communities
Other Financial Matters
- Association Surpluses, Deficits and Working Capital
- Associations, Contractors and Insurance
- A Discussion of the Merits and Drawbacks of Including the Immunity Clause in Association By-Laws
- Buying Gas and Electricity in 2011 for Community Associations
- Financial Pitfalls All Boards Should Avoid – Community Trends 09/09
- How Community Associations Can Jump on the Green Bandwagon
- How Long Should You Retain Financial Records?
- Is Your Payroll Under Control?
- Operating Surpluses: What You Need to Know
- Small Employer Health Insurance Credit and Community Associations
- The Necessity of a FHA Condominium Approval
- What a Board Should Do About Circumstances Beyond its Control
- What Can You Learn From Your Audited Financial Statements?
- What to Include in Your Associations Minutes
- Whats the Difference…?
- Why Associations Should Meet with Their Professionals
- A Primer on Sales Tax Form ST-8
- Form 1120-H vs Form 1120: Which One is Right for Your Association?
- Overview of NJ Sales and Use Tax for Associations
- Storage Fee Update
- The Life Cycle of Your Association’s Tax Return
Learn more about our CAM ICB certified courses