WG considers the health and safety of all attendees and staff when planning and executing on-site and in-person events. Guidance from the CDC, the State of NJ, and external venue protocols are carefully considered in these decisions. We will continue to monitor and communicate any changes as they occur.
When attending an in-person WG event, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Masks/face coverings are optional while in our East Brunswick office location regardless of vaccination status. Of course, safety and comfort remain our top priority so employees/visitors may continue to wear a face covering at their own discretion.
- Conduct your own self-health screening/temperature check the day of an event or office entry, as well as evaluate if those you are in close contact with are sick.
- Stay home if …
- you have tested positive for COVID-19
- you suspect that you have COVID-19 but are waiting on test results
- you feel sick/have any symptoms or a fever
- Abide by the CDC and NJ local guidelines for quarantining, isolating, mask-wearing, and social distancing at the time of the event which can be found here CDC.gov Guidelines
- Practice other safety prevention strategies such as frequent hand-washing, and covering the nose/mouth when coughing or sneezing and respecting each other’s space/agree to socially distance if asked to do so.
- Notify Allison Corio immediately at [email protected] if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 10 days after the event.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please contact Allison Corio at [email protected].