While the CARES Act contains many provisions, one provision of great interest is the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”). Below are some guidelines for calculating the amount eligible for the program. As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to a WG advisor.Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Guidelines
- 5 Things You Must Know About Filing Income Taxes Late
- Use it or Lose it…Estate & Gift Tax Changes are Coming
- Changes to Qualified Small Business Stock on the Horizon?
- Deb Norwicke and Mike LoVerde Quoted in “Four Things Doctors Don’t Want to Think About but Should”
- An Unlimited Work Options Policy: A “Better Way” to Approach the Future