Allen Friedman, a Senior Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has over 25 years of experience in the real estate industry specializing in the audits of cooperatives and condominiums in the New York metropolitan area. His experience includes providing audit and tax services, as well as advising clients in the areas of internal control, accounting systems, annual and long term budgeting, and accumulating and investing reserves.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Committee member of the NYSSCPA Real Estate
- Committee member on the American Bar Association Condominiums and Cooperatives Subcommittee
- Committee member of the New York State Bar Association Cooperatives and Condominiums Committee
- Previously served as Treasurer for a New Jersey Homeowners association
- Previously served as Treasurer for a Travel Soccer League team
Allen Friedman graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Brooklyn College, CUNY. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New York
- CPA License: New Jersey