Juan Arana, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has been with the firm since 2014. Juan is a team leader in the outsourced client accounting and advisory services (CAAS). His main areas of concentration within CAAS include practice strategy and growth, client software implementation, client accounting automation, and ongoing client accounting and finance services. Prior to focusing on CAAS, he provided clients with audit, review, and compilation services.
Prior to joining WilkinGuttenplan, Juan worked as a senior accountant in the private accounting industry focusing on general ledger reporting, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Recipient of the 2021 Ovation Award for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Juan graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from East Carolina University. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist
- Sage Intacct Accounting Specialist
- QuickBooks Online Advance Pro Advisor