Tara Baldwin, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has been with the firm since 2011. Tara specializes in servicing the real estate industry. She provides audit, review, and compilations services to real estate entities such as condominiums, cooperative corporations, and homeowners associations throughout New Jersey.
Tara also contributes to the development of our entry-level staff and is responsible for coordinating the firm’s community services initiatives through the WeGive program.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council
- Member of Community Associations Institute (NJ Chapter) Membership Committee
- Recipient of the 2018 NJCPA Volunteer Award
Tara graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Rider University. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey