Karolis Matulis, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has been with the firm since 2013. Karolis’ focus areas include real estate taxation and planning, transactional planning, business valuations, litigation support, and technology implementation. The range of focus areas allows Karolis to contribute unique professional expertise for a variety of problems.
Karolis is the chair of the firm’s Innovation Council and has overseen multiple automation projects.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Recipient of the NJCPA 2020 Ovation Award for Innovation
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Karolis graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from The College of New Jersey. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey
- CVA: Certified Valuation Analyst