Ryan Moore is a Tax Manager at WilkinGuttenplan. Ryan has experience serving clients in various capacities including, but not limited to, tax preparation and planning for small businesses, individuals, estates, and trusts. He specializes in the real estate industry, providing consulting, tax planning, and tax preparation services to agents, brokers, investors, developers, and property managers.
Prior to joining the firm, he was the Chief Financial Officer of an aircraft charter and fixed base operator (FBO) business, and worked with a regional CPA firm, both based in Owensboro, KY.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants (KYCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Ryan is a graduate of Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: Kentucky
- CVA: Certified Valuation Analyst
- Real Estate
- Closely-Held Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Estate and Trust
- Business Valuation
- Professional Services