Sue Klimcsak, a Senior Tax Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, joined the firm in 1986. Sue concentrates her practice in providing tax planning, research and compliance services to closely-held businesses and their owners. Such entities include C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies (LLC’s), partnerships and sole proprietors. She has also provided tax planning and compliance services for estates.
Sue has represented clients during federal, as well as, state tax examinations, both on the personal and business levels. In addition, she has experience in assisting not-for-profit and private foundations. Sue is a frequent lecturer on tax topics for in-house training seminars.
Prior to joining the firm, Sue was a tax supervisor with a national accounting firm.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the NJCPA, New Jersey State Taxation Interest Group
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past member of the American Society of Women Accountants
- Past Treasurer of the American Society of Women Accountants, NJ Chapter
- Member Finance Committee of the St. Joseph Church, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Sue graduated with a Bachelor of Science from LeMoyne College. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey
- CPA License: California