Mohammed Salyani, CPA, FCCA (UK)
Mohammed Salyani, a Principal at Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., joined the firm in 2001. He specializes in providing audit, review and compilation services to not-for-profit organizations, closely-held businesses and real estate entities such as community associations. For his real estate clients, he also often performs consulting services and agreed-upon procedures including fraud detection, forecasting and transition reports for sponsors and management companies.
Prior to joining Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., Mohammed worked for a public accounting firm in Kenya where he performed audit work for hotels, banks and closely-held businesses.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA (UK))
- Member of Minnesota State Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Past Chair, Education Program II Work Group, Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter (CAI-NJ)
- Past Chairman, Conference & Expo Committee, CAI-NJ
- Frequent speaker on topics of interest to community associations, including understanding financial statements
- Author of numerous articles on topics of interest to community associations
Mohammed earned a Fellowship of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants from Strathmore College (Nairobi, Kenya) which is the equivalency of Bachelors of Science in Accounting.