Thomas Pedersen, CPA
Tom Pedersen, a Principal at Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., joined the firm in 2003. Tom provides accounting, tax and consulting services to real estate entities including commercial properties and condominiums, cooperative corporations and homeowner associations in both New Jersey and New York. His real estate expertise includes audits, compilations, sponsor transition procedures, preparation of financial forecasts for new construction, and tax preparation for other real estate entities. Tom also provides audit, review and compilation services for closely held businesses in a variety of industries including telecommunications, technology, hotels and lodging.
In addition, Tom is in-charge of the firm’s on-campus recruiting and does interviewing and presentations at many colleges and universities throughout New Jersey. Internally, Tom is a coach to multiple staff members and heads the Firm’s Culture Committee.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of Rider University Accounting Advisory Council
- Member of Monmouth University Accounting Advisory Committee
Tom graduated with a Bachelor of Science from The College of New Jersey. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.