Sunday, November 5, 2017 | 9:00 AM | Six Flags Great Adventure | Jackson, NJ
The Susan G. Komen’s Race for the Cure is more than just a walk and run - it is the Komen organization’s largest fundraiser! 75% of the money raised at the event will help to continue breast health education and screening programs to those who need it the most; the remaining 25% will bring us closer to the cure by funding national research programs.
On Sunday, November56th, the W&G Team will be proudly participating in their 13th race to raise money for this wonderful cause. We recognize it takes great strides to increase awareness, and last year as a firm we raised over $5,000 - this year we can do even better!
Better yet - join our team in support of Breast Cancer awareness! Please click here and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the "Register" tab
- Click on the "Join A Team" tab
- Enter in your username and password from last year’s event OR use the “First Time User” option.
- Search for “Team W&G” in the Team Name field and select from the Team Company drop down “Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C.” When the search results appear, click on “Join.”
Even if you can't join the team, help us by joining the fight to find a cure - donate here by searching for Team W&G.