Shareholder Gail Rosen explains W&G’s proactive approach to tax prep in Accounting Today’s “Set and Go: Preparers Ready Themselves for Next Season.”
W&G's Tim Torres explains what the so-called “exit tax” is and what form to file for your tax return with NJBiz Brain. Read the article here!
W&G's Megan Newby discusses how the NJ retiree tax break is an all or nothing situation with NJBiz Brain. Read the article here!
Shareholder Gail Rosen explains her modern approach to calculations with Accounting Today in “Old favorites: Preparers hang on to adding machines.”
- Ed Wilkin Discusses The Power of Relationships
- Susan Klimcsak Discusses Taxation on Social Security
- Principal Len Nitti Explains the Difference Between Tax Deductions and Tax Credits
- W&G’s Commitment to Information Sharing is Highlighted By Accounting Today
- Shareholder Gail Rosen Weighs In On The Importance Of Reporting Income From a Side Job
- Gail Rosen Shares What She Learned From Merging With Wilkin & Guttenplan