For millions of American taxpayers, Oct. 15 is as important a date as April 15, the traditional deadline to file income taxes. The Internal Revenue Service routinely grants requests to file a late return, and the due date for those returns is Oct. 15. Here are five things you need to know about filing income taxes late.
- Vinay Navani Quoted in Merrill: How to be a Tax-Aware Investor
- WilkinGuttenplan Acknowledged as a 2022 Best Firm for Technology by Accounting Today
- IPA Profile: Ed Guttenplan, WilkinGuttenplan
- Tax Benefits While Working Outside of the U.S.
- IRS Increases Optional Standard Mileage Rate in Response to Steep Rise in Gasoline Prices