Donna L. Peskin, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, joined the firm in 1998. Donna provides accounting, assurance and consulting services to not-for-profit organizations and trusts, closely-held businesses and real estate entities such as commercial rental properties, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, HUD projects, low-income housing tax credit projects, New Jersey Economic Development Authority (“NJEDA”) Incentive programs (ERG, Grow NJ and the Urban Transit Hub Tax credit), cooperative corporations, condominiums and homeowner associations. She also provides accounting software consulting to a number of clients.
Prior to joining WilkinGuttenplan, Donna served as an independent bookkeeper. She was responsible for performing all aspects of bookkeeping through general ledger including profit & loss statements, accounts receivable and payable, budgets, cash flows, payroll and taxes and bank reconciliation.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Associate member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- QuickBooks Professional Advisor
- Former Vice President, Finance, New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) – Mercer Chapter
Donna graduated with a Bachelor of Science from The College of New Jersey. She continues her education through regular continuing professional education (CPE) and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey