WilkinGuttenplan provides healthcare professionals with accounting, tax and consulting services that are required to keep medical and dental practices on course. We help our clients take full advantage of the options offered by being in private practice.
Our services include:
- Individual, corporate and partnership tax strategies, planning and compliance
- Tax-favored business and transaction structuring
- Cash management and budget analysis
- Real estate related matters
We also offer a number of business consulting services for physicians, dentists and other healthcare professionals including:
- Buy/sell agreements
- Consulting related to mergers, acquisitions and valuations of practices
- Financial and operational assessments
- Internal controls review
- Physician compensation planning and analysis
- Retirement plan audits
- Review of fee schedules and coding and billing process review
- Review of new ventures or business initiatives
- Succession and estate planning
WilkinGuttenplan has made a commitment to fully understanding the issues that our healthcare clients face. We keep abreast of industry trends through memberships in key trade organizations. We are currently members in:
New Jersey Medical Group Management Association – A professional association providing information, networking and resources for medical and health care professionals involved in the management of medical practices. Members include practice administrators from medical specialty groups and medical school clinics.
Medical Group Management Association – An association for professional administrators and leaders of medical group practices. Delivers networking, professional education and resources and political advocacy for medical practice management. Members includes administrators, CEOs, physicians in management, board members, office managers and many other management professionals working in medical practices and ambulatory care organizations of all sizes and types.