Jessica Kizmann, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has been with the firm since 2010. Jessica divides her time between working with clients in the real estate and non-profit industries.
As part of her real estate expertise, Jessica works with a multitude of CIRAs throughout New York and New Jersey. Her work with them includes audits, compilations and review.
Jessica provides non-profits with audit, review, compilation, and other miscellaneous consulting services. Jessica also contributes to the development of our entry-level staff and participates in the firm’s intern and staff training and orientation programs.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- 2021 and 2020 Chair of the Community Associations Institute Conference and Expo Committee
- Co-Chair of the Ladies Business Development Group
- Recipient of the 2020 NJCPA Ovation Award for Women of Note
Jessica graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the Rutgers Business School – New Brunswick. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey