Jessica Kizmann, a Manager at WilkinGuttenplan, has been with the firm since 2010. She specializes in the real estate industry, working with entities such as condominiums, cooperative corporations, and homeowner associations throughout New York and New Jersey. Her work with them includes audits, compilations, and reviews. In addition, her real estate expertise includes the preparation of financial forecasts for new construction.
Jessica has provided non-profit organizations such as synagogues and faith-based organizations with audit, review, compilation, and other miscellaneous consulting services. Jessica also contributes to the development of our entry-level staff and participates in the firm’s intern and staff training and orientation programs.
Professional and Civic Achievements:
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- 2021 and 2020 Chair of the Community Associations Institute Conference and Expo Committee
- Co-Chair of the Ladies Business Development Group
- Recipient of the 2020 NJCPA Ovation Award for Women of Note
Jessica graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the Rutgers Business School – New Brunswick. She continues her education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CPA License: New Jersey