We hope this message finds you safe and well. We would like to share an update on our current office operating polices, care of staff and service and commitment to our clients.
Here is what we are doing:
- Our physical offices are closed, and all of our staff are working remotely including our receptionist and admin support team. We have had this capability for a long while since we have a flexible anytime anywhere work environment.
- We have state of the art meeting and collaboration tools for virtual meetings and teamwork collaboration.
- Our staff are to practice social distancing for work and outside of work.
- We instructed our staff that meetings or fieldwork visits with clients are not permitted and must be done virtually unless there are extenuating circumstances in which case, they need approval. We would carefully evaluate the safety and conditions under which this might occur and take the most conservative course – for our staff, our client and our community.
- We have established a process to collect mail and distribute critical information designed with social distancing to ensure timely delivery to staff while maintaining their safety.
- We have electronically secure processes to transmit personal or business information as well as for document and/or tax return signing and delivery. Instructions for those resources can be found here
- We have a COVID-19 Response Team within the office tackling every issue and circumstance that has or may come up. This team communicates throughout the day and has a daily debrief at the end of the day to anticipate and prepare for any other issues that may arise.
- We communicate often – at least twice a day on procedures, policies, changes and any reported cases or potential cases or connections. We tell our staff everything we know and don’t know. Of course, personal information is protected unless authorized to disclose.
- Lastly, we have a resource center on our website with COVID-19 updates affecting the business and finance community.
Here is what you can do:
- Stay healthy and practice social distancing.
- Do not hesitate to contact anyone at the firm with any questions or concerns you might have. You may continue to reach us via email or phone. Our phones are staffed during the hours of 9:00AM – 5:30PM.
- Expedite providing any information that has been requested; through electronic means is ideal. We can help you with that if you like.
- To assist our internal accounting team, we encourage you to use our online payment options.
Working together we can make our shared process a success under these challenging and uncertain times. We thank all of you for your understanding and cooperation.
Lastly, we all collectively thank our health care providers, first responders and others who put themselves at risk for our well-being and care.
Wishing you and your families health and safety,
The WG Family